Download Your Free IoT in Healthcare Use Cases eBook
Davra is a world leading IoT Software platform. Working in industries such as manufacturing, mining, smart cities, transport and energy. We develop a platform that enables solutions to be delivered rapidly to address business needs across these industries. We are recognized by Gartner as the world’s leading private company in this space and ranked number 1 in the world on Gartner peer insights.
San Diego Rail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pugEEJky8OE
Patient monitoring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i76QYatcoJI&t=42s
Become part of a team that’s building innovative software across multiple technologies and use cases. We help our customers beat the competition by innovating faster than some of the biggest companies in the world. Do you enjoy working in a challenging environment where outside-the-box is the norm? Keep reading!
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead our outbound marketing activities. You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost sales.
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with leading product marketing campaigns and pricing strategies. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will promote products and their features to Davra’s target market. Duties will include studying the company’s products, locating key features that will attract customers and creating marketing campaigns for products.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for introducing a new product or enhancing an existing product by communicating the product’s value to the target audience (potential buyers, clients or investors).
Duties and responsibilities for the Senior Product Marketing Manager will include:
• Develop and implement a product marketing strategy roadmap for our products, incorporating the value proposition, positioning, messaging, pricing, marketing, launching and ongoing development of our product portfolio
• Interpret market research and apply relevant findings (product features, user experience, packaging) to the development process.
• Conduct Market and competitive landscape analysis, identifying key strengths and opportunities for addressing target markets.
• Be responsible for Sales enablement through the development & roll-out of sales collateral
• Own the product’s go-to-market strategy ensuring that all messaging regarding the product is accurate and presented in a way that potential customers will care about.
• Develop product positioning, messaging frameworks, and value propositions to support and drive sales and marketing campaigns.
• Continuously hone the Sales messaging through sales campaign win/loss analysis
• Bring awareness to our products through the creation and content and its dissemination through social media, videos, blog posts, or slide presentations and blogs.
• Determine, design and run the marketing campaigns needed to support our GTM strategy.
• Track, analyse and report on product performance through campaign results, product usage and overall market trends, leveraging sources such as web analytics and qualitative feedback to inform actionable recommendations .
• Work closely with Product Managers, user experience (UX) designers, engineers, sales and stakeholders in the product launches.
• Continuously oversee customer response, reacting as necessary to any feedback such as pursuing additional growth campaigns or suggesting potential improvements to future iterations of the product.
• Determine the type of advertising and marketing content that needs to be created and distributed.
• Build trust and create conversation with potential customers through events, campaigns, and specific calls to action.
• Create and manage a calendar scheduling the creation and planned release of all content.
• Develop and maintain relationships with external vendors whose products or services will be needed for the product.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager should possess the following skills
• Expertise in market analysis such as identifying trends to support product positioning
• Ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams.
• Ability to influence at all levels, with a data driven approach to building products.
• Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Ability to translate technical detail into business features
• Proven capacity to understand customers’ needs and behaviours
• Capable of Storytelling
• Project management
• Minimum of 5 years work product/marketing related experience within the Technology sector
• Previous experience of product-based market research and analysis
• Workflow and project management
• Content creation to support product marketing and positioning
• Foundational marketing and campaign management experience
• Project management skills
• Strong organizational and communication skills
• Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
• Ability to analyse relevant information and make informed decisions
• Ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities across projects
• Team player with experience working across multi-functional teams
• Third level qualification in Business, Marketing or a related field of study
To apply for this position please fill out the form below!
Download Your Free IoT in Healthcare Use Cases eBook
Davra IoT is the only Industrial IoT Platform Available on AWS MarketplaceRead More
The Collaboration of Humans & Robots Has Created The CobotRead More