Davra Storms MQ
Senior QA Engineer
Davra is a world-leading IoT Software platform. Working in industries such as logistics, manufacturing, mining, healthcare we develop a platform that enables solutions to be delivered rapidly to address business needs across these industries. We are recognised by Gartner as the world’s leading private company in this space and ranked number 1 in the world on Gartner peer insights.
San Diego Rail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pugEEJky8OE
Patient monitoring: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i76QYatcoJI&t=42s
Dubai Police: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOiNe9svGpk
As a Senior QA Engineer in Davra, you will be instrumental in ensuring quality in everything we do. We are seeking a self-motivated, excellent communicator with a technical background to join our team so that we can continue to deliver world-class Industrial IoT products to our customers. We are seeking leaders who follow best practice and industry standards to ensure we’re always using the best tools and techniques to deliver our software.
• Understand business requirements and acceptance criteria in order to execute manual tests to verify quality and completeness of features being delivered.
• Communicate effectively to engineers & project managers regarding quality issues.
• When quality issues are uncovered, document these clearly in internal project management tools so that all stakeholders have visibility.
• Work with engineers & project managers to define acceptance criteria for new features & product improvements.
• Own the QA processes and be an advocate for best practices and industry standards.
• Maintain and extend existing test automation framework, and occasionally build the infrastructure for the automated testing of new projects
• Create a process for test run reporting, making it easy for non-technical stakeholders to view test runs.
• Carry out ad-hoc exploratory testing on the product
• Respond to support queries by reproducing customer issues in a test environment and logging bugs or updating documentation as needed.
• 5+ years experience as a QA/Engineer on production oriented software teams.
• Experience working within an agile environment (Kanban / Scrum)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to document issues clearly and reproducibly in project management tools
• Strong technical background, understanding of web technologies
• Experience with test automation & tools, e.g Selenium Webdriver, Chai, Mocha, Jenkins
• Comfortable using source code control with Git
• Ability to analyse problems in detail, helping engineers determine the root cause in order to resolve the issue quickly.
• A fast-paced and exciting job
• Opportunity to work on large scale industry projects
• The chance to do work that has a real and measurable positive impact on the world through the types of projects we take on – be it improving quality of life for the elderly, keeping school buses and trains running on time, or trying to avoid environmental disasters.
To apply for this position please fill out the form below!